In addition to contribution to society through its business activities, the Gurkhas Ekta International Group has undertaken social contribution initiatives in the past and during devastating earthquake of 2015 as follows:
1. Donation of NCR 2.5 million for reconstruction in Nepal aftermath of digasterious earthquake in 2015.
2. Set up a fund to provide education to 2 x children of late Bishwo Bahadur Basula who died in Macau while working with G4S Macau.
3 . Regularly participating in Bagmati River cleaning campaign.
4 . Providing tents to earthquake victims in Urleni village.
5 . Provision of corrugated galvanized metal sheets to 60 earthquake victim families (2 x bundles each family) in Makwanpur Municipality.
6. Financial assistance to Mr. Dewan Rai who lost his right arm while working in Malaysia.
7. Financial assistance to 44 household earthquake victims of Bhaktapur Dachhi VDC for renovation of their households.
8. Provision life saving medicine worth of NPR 700,000 to the hospital in Terai Region during the unofficial blockade to Nepal imposed by India.
9. Emergency supply to the flood victims of Sarlahi District worth of NPR 1,100,000.
10. Donation to Tribeni Football Club, Besisahar NPR 300,000.
11. Provision of 3 x Computers to School in Lamjung District.
12. Donation to Health Post Gilung, Lamjung District, Kholah Sothar NPR 300,000.
13. Sponsership of NPR 250,000 to Tamu Pratisthan, Lamjung District for the education of under privileged children.